• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

(Old) new owner

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
Sam
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your experience here. It is also great to see another Alpine coming to Texas, we have been a little anemic in this area ;) . Good luck with your project.

Paul

Rsgwynn1

Silver Level Sponsor
I'm in Beaumont. What do you have or are working on?

No, the car is a MV Alpine, 1967, so I don't think it would have the kind of firewall that would accomodate the V8.

I've been trying to pm Jose Rodriquez for his parts list, prices, etc. Anybody know what his V6 kit costs?

Jim E

Donation Time
I have a parts /price list that I think is current, will post it in the other section, but think of it as a guide until Jose says if it is current.

Jeff Scoville

Donation Time
You've come to the right place Sam.
If it has no motor (or one not running), you can't go wrong with the V-6 option!
If your after the "Tiger" speed but not ALL the crap that goes with putting in the V-8 that is.
Good luck and Welcome!

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Sam and Earl,

I have been away from my computer all day, and didn't see your P.M.'s. I have sent both of you a response through a P.M.

I will be posting instructions on how to order a kit, a little later on. I want to thank all of you that have shown an interest in doing a V6 conversion. I will be very happy to help you reach your goals successfully.

Jose

S

Steve Kirk

I have a 1966 series 5 that I am currently working on plus a restored 1962 series 2. Pictures of both are in the gallery section of this website.

I'm in Beaumont. What do you have or are working on?