• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Oil Filter Parts

RunnerDuck

Donation Time
In the 30 years my S1 has been apart I've managed to lose a few things. The latest are some parts for my oil filter unit. It's a Tecalemite and I'm missing the Center Bolt Assembly items 105 through 100, I have the bolt I just need the washer and spring.
Oil Filter.jpg
If anyone should have these it sure would get my project back on track.

Thanks as always for you help in this long overdo project,

Ken

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Ken, I searched my stuff for the parts you are asking for.... I removed the filter cover and discovered I have only the bolt and cover, no washer or spring.

Sorry,

DanR

Last edited:

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
Ken,

Do you know if the canister oil filter assembly changed from series 1 to series 2 & 3?

Mike

RunnerDuck

Donation Time
Thanks for looking Dan!

I'm not sure Mike. I would have to do some digging to figure that out but will check.

Thanks,
Ken

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
I have a few complete units in the attic and I'm sure there are parts there. I have them from S2's and S3's
and there might even be one from an S1. There were a few small changes from series to series, but the canister
parts are all pretty much the same.

RunnerDuck

Donation Time
I've got a lead on one but if it doesn't come through I'll be back.

Thanks everyone for all you help,

Ken

RunnerDuck

Donation Time
Scotty,

I'm checking with my mechanic but I do believe that's what I want and will contact you as soon as I hear back. It should be later today.

Thanks,

Ken

RunnerDuck

Donation Time
Scotty,
He believes that's correct. Would it be possible to send a better picture of the large washer just below the spring?

Thanks,
Ken