• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Oil Cooler Hoses - Series V

Silver Creek Sunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor
Hello Sunbeamers…no luck at the normal commercial sources in the US and my across the pond resource is out of stock as well. I’m going to check eBay but thought I’d try here first.

Does anyone have a good set of Oil Cooler Lines that they would be willing to part with for me?
If so, just message me with a price.

Thanks!

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
Tod, Take your old ones to a hydraulic shop and see if they can make some up. If you aren't worried about originality, Summit and Jeg's have pushlock hoses and fittings.

Last edited:

Silver Creek Sunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor
Tod, Take your old ones to a hydraulic shop and see iff they can make some up. If you aren't worried about originality, Summit and Jeg's have pushlock hoses and fittings.
I’m fine with push-lock but I thought I saw in another thread that the fittings were British Pipe Thread, so I wasn’t sure about availability. If you know the fitting size to be different, please let me know because I’m good with going that route.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
There's a fab guy in Washington state that made some repop MK2 hoses .

Last edited: