• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Officer Elections - please vote!

SAOCA Officer voting

• President: Nick Emmanouilides (Series6)

Votes: 26 96.3%
  • Vice President: Pete Almjeld (Paul A)

• Treasurer: Dan Richardson (DanR)

• Membership Director: Greg Feist (Greggers)

• Secretary: James Montgomery (Alpine66)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
It’s election time!

Besides the previously announced candidates, Jim Smith has agreed to step up from volunteer to run for Secretary. Bill Blue also volunteered to help, and is working on next year’s Invasions, so he will be busy as well.

We have one candidate for each office, as such this is merely a formality. There is really nothing in the by-laws to address when there is only one candidate; so the voting is open for people to register their “votes of confidence”, voting will close December 20th.

Thanks to all the candidates for their contribution to the continuation of our club.

President:
Series6 - Nick Emmanouilides

Vice President:
Paul A - Pete Almjeld

Treasurer:
DanR - Dan Richardson

Membership Director:
Greggers - Greg Feist

Secretary:
Alpine66 - James Montgomery

volunteer/Invasion XVI chairman
Bill Blue - Bill Blue

Last edited:

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Wow - are you kidding me? With all the 100's of people who visit this forum every week and there are only 14 who are interested enough in the site to cast a vote?

Uff da!

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Wow - are you kidding me? With all the 100's of people who visit this forum every week and there are only 14 who are interested enough in the site to cast a vote?

Uff da!

Just some clarification, this forum sub-topic and this poll are only open to donating members.

As far as I know, the votes have always been donating members only; although I'm not sure there is anything specific to that in the by-laws (there probably should be).

So the actual eligible voters is rather limited, I decided to look and it was a little surprising.

These are the forum settings, there may be a few accounts not updated yet but it should be close.

Bronze Donor 10
Silver Donor 48
Gold Donor 118
Platinum Donor 42
Diamond Donor 26

...Still 15 voters is disappointing.