• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

OCT 2nd, SUNBEAM SOS, COLUMBIA, SOUTH CAROLINA

britbeam

Donation Time
Im leaving at 5:00 am saturday. Maybe we could hook up in Conyers for breakfast somewhere along I-20. Give me a call Check your PM for my PH #
Dwain

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Perfect weather is forecast for this weekend! After a hot lousy summer down here this Saturday will be 79 degrees and 59 at night. NO RAIN all weekend. Come join us at the show this Saturday whether you have a Sunbeam with you or not. We will have a cookout following the show alongside the lake. See y'all there!

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Bob-we are playing that by ear depending on how many stay over for Sunday.
Scott-I wish you were coming-you could bring my signs with you! See you soon. Eric

Stephen

Silver Level Sponsor
Sos

I'll be there and can stay this year after the show so todd count me in.:D looking forward to see all
Stephen

65beam

Donation Time
sos

eric,
jean said it's too many miles to make it this year and then drive to maine. i must say making the two events should be quite a temperature range. see you in maine. we're leaving tuesday. don't forget your jacket.

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Sorry I missed guys, Got hung up at the Beacon. One of the managers father died this past week, and we had some labor issues. Bob, sorry about the lack of a tea delivery.

britbeam

Donation Time
Just want to say thanks to the "SCAT GANG". You guys are just over the Top always with your hospitality.The cookout was really nice but most of all the time spent together was great. Had a trouble free ride over and back. We left Columbia this morning with the top up with a little nip in the air.The V6 mod once again provided a good speed on the four lane and made the trip back home quick. I think the cool air bumped up the power a bit. Nice show with a good selection of cars. The Morris Minor wagon with surf board/trailer etc. was a example of what our cars could be. Time, money and ingenuity Right!
Dwain V6 Krazy

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Dwain,
Thanks so much for coming and staying for the cookout. This year was small compared to years past. Our local British Car Club has mentioned that next year for Carolina British Classics V, the featured marque will be the Sunbeam. Once this is confirmed we will plan a SOS that you will not want to miss.

Hey Sam,
You and Beth were missed and Bob sure was looking forward to that tea!!!

And "Elijah" or Tom J, whatever you go by, I dumped cookies out of my shirt pocket this morning all over the living room floor. I hope you and Susan had a wonderful stay at the Hampton.

Bob, You hauled that car a long way to drive it 400 feet but we sure do appreciate you coming! We hope that knee gets better soon.

Stephen won first place with the "blue bling" Alpine! As always it was great seeing you!

A SUPER big thank you to Eric and Bonnie for supplying Denise and me the cottage by the lake for the weekend. We really enjoyed it!

Thanks to all that came and I'm glad you made it home safe! Kudos to those that came without a car just to be there and enjoy the show.

Cheers,
Todd

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Alan B,

Did you make it home safe in the Tiger?? I had seveal club members asking me if you would sell it. Everyone said that is exactly what they are looking for! Have a safe trip to Maine and thanks so much for coming this weekend!!

Cheers,

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for attending the SOS! What perfect weather for a show too.
We had a great time. Eric

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Hi Todd,

Great show at a great location and I was also happy to have my number drawn
for one of the super door prizes, a lighted screwdriver set!

The "V8 Alpine" ran well enough to put on the road to the United this Tuesday. Airpine remains down, awaiting rear hubs and also resolution of a steering issue.