• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Now this is an interesting find...

tony perrett

Gold Level Sponsor
It would be helpful if the person taking this on has a Paypal Account. Thanks to whoever is prepared to do it.

agmason

Donation Time
Is Todd going to put all of the films on the DVD? I think there were three total. If so, I would be interested in a copy.

mikephillips

Donation Time
OK, here's the information I have as of now. By my count we have 6 who have given a specific yes for copies of the films. We need at least 4 more. what I expect to do is provide my contact info to those ordering a copy and they will send me a check or money order and their shipping onfo. I will then forward it all as one on to Todd who will handle the rest. Those who might want to use paypal can, but note the increased cost.

So in order to get an accurate count please IM me with your yes and the number of copies you will want. Once I reach 10, then I'll let you know where to send you stuff.

----------------------------------------------------
Mike,

I would prefer checks, because if I accept PayPal, I have to add 10% to cover their fee. (I'm not against PayPal. If investors want to pay that way, it will cost them $41.25 domestic and $44.55 international per copy.

In addition, investors will need to add postage to their order. Domestic first class postage will be $2.50 per copy. (That covers the cost of the mailers + postage.) International first class postage will be $5.50.

If you're the coordinator, please collect the money and all of the shipping information. You can deposit the money and write me a single check if you'd like, or you can send me all of the individual payments.

Please compile all of the shipping information into one Word or Excel document. I'll ship out all of the DVDs individually.

I hope that helps, Mike!

If you want to see how I do this process, go to YouTube, and search for the user "Promotodd". That's me. Then watch the Gremlin/Pacer video.
After I acquired a ton of Gremlin and Pacer films, I put together a special DVD for AMC investors. Plus, I did a video that explained to them the process. Your investors might find it interesting.

-----Todd Ruel

tony perrett

Gold Level Sponsor
OK, here's the information I have as of now. By my count we have 6 who have given a specific yes for copies of the films. We need at least 4 more. what I expect to do is provide my contact info to those ordering a copy and they will send me a check or money order and their shipping onfo. I will then forward it all as one on to Todd who will handle the rest. Those who might want to use paypal can, but note the increased cost.

So in order to get an accurate count please IM me with your yes and the number of copies you will want. Once I reach 10, then I'll let you know where to send you stuff.

----------------------------------------------------
Mike,

I would prefer checks, because if I accept PayPal, I have to add 10% to cover their fee. (I'm not against PayPal. If investors want to pay that way, it will cost them $41.25 domestic and $44.55 international per copy.

In addition, investors will need to add postage to their order. Domestic first class postage will be $2.50 per copy. (That covers the cost of the mailers + postage.) International first class postage will be $5.50.

If you're the coordinator, please collect the money and all of the shipping information. You can deposit the money and write me a single check if you'd like, or you can send me all of the individual payments.

Please compile all of the shipping information into one Word or Excel document. I'll ship out all of the DVDs individually.

I hope that helps, Mike!

If you want to see how I do this process, go to YouTube, and search for the user "Promotodd". That's me. Then watch the Gremlin/Pacer video.
After I acquired a ton of Gremlin and Pacer films, I put together a special DVD for AMC investors. Plus, I did a video that explained to them the process. Your investors might find it interesting.

-----Todd Ruel
Mike has, so far, received only 3 requests for the DVDs. Unless we order 10, this rare chance will be lost - please email Mike with your order, Tony.

mikephillips

Donation Time
Email me. what Todd would like is one central point of contact to send the order to him. So once I have 10 commitments I'll collect money and shipping information from everyone and forward it to Todd.

As of today I have 4 so far.