• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Now I'm in for it.

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
Ok, so I did a complete inventory of parts that came with the car. Attached is a pic of parts that I can not identify. I know the blue anodized part is not original to the car, but I still dont know what it is. Can anyone identify these items for me? I found a few other odd items including two 50 cal. mini balls. The car did come from virginia, so maybe civil war relics?

Attachments

• 20191228_165432.jpg
    20191228_165432.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 76

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
Ok, I just figured out what the two silver brackets at the top are. Those hold the top of my radiator in place.

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
upload_2019-12-28_18-59-57.png
1 - soft top mounting trim piece
2 - trunk lid latch
3 - brake master cylinder firewall spacer
4 - rear drum wheel cylinder (self-adjusting mechanism is missing?)

Mike

PROCRAFT

Donation Time
View attachment 18344
1 - soft top mounting trim piece
2 - trunk lid latch
3 - brake master cylinder firewall spacer
4 - rear drum wheel cylinder (self-adjusting mechanism is missing?)

Mike
Upper right bracket with the 2 bolts is for the fender stays. Looks like part of the window crank spring also maybe the ,2 red pieces might be the door bumpers under the ,B pillar cap.

Mike O'D

Gold Level Sponsor
Upper right - broken part of 1/4 light window bracket. Bottom center - 2 pieces, curved on one side, flat on other - bottom corners of seat back.

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
The flat bars with bolts have already been identified as going with the fender braces, and they are now attached to them.

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
Dont tell anyone, but I put all four corners up on jack stands today.:eek: I am going to make up some wooden cribbing to make a little more room underneath. I put the front stands under the frame horns and the back ones under the rear axle. I need to disconnect the drive shaft and then pull the engine and trans.