• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

NOS Head Lamp Trim - not sure what car they are for

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Hi Guys,

Just found a few NOS Chrome Trim/Head Lamp Rings. I am not sure what they are all off of but there are 4 different rings. I will have to look at the number stamps and see if I can track down what car they would have been used on. One is the same as used on my S3 but not sure about the others, any ideas? Oh, and anyone ever see plates like the pair that I am showing here?

All the best,
Andrew

headlamp-trim4.jpg

headlamp-trim5.jpg

headlamp-trim2.jpg

headlamp-trim1.jpg

SB-Car-Plates.jpg

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
If you can figure what they fit you will have a load of money when sold;)

DanR

alpine_64

Donation Time
The first image appears to be a rootes item, though a front shot would help.

The second and fourth ones might be vauxhaul cresta or similar no idea the 3rd .

dmich2

Donation Time
Andrew....it just so happens I'm in the market for a headlight rim since a guy backed into my Alpine last weekend at the Columbia show. Let me know if you confirm it will work on a SIV and if you want to sell it. Then I'll apply for a home equity loan and we can discuss the price. :eek:

Dennis

Andrew

Donation Time
Head Lamp Trim Rings

Hi Dennis,

Great to here from you, how is the V6 running. Last time I saw you was back in 2008 at the Invasion. I also remember trading a S4 clock that actually ran fro a S3 clock, is that not right?

I will check and see if it fits the car correctly and get back to you.
There are number stamped on the inside, I will cross reference to see it any of them are a match.

All the best,
Andrew
Hey snow is all gone up here in the North Ay!

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Did someone say ring-toss?

IMG_5115_zps9hiyxy7k.jpg

Andrew

Donation Time
Yes. PM me with price(s) for chrome peaked rims if interested in selling.
Dennis

Hi Dennis,

It looks like you should contact Paul as I am unsure if my peaked rims are the correct design. Paul seems to have a bit of a problem with hording. :D
You should help him out.

Thanks,
Andrew

67Survivor

Donation Time
I have my trim rings off at the moment. 67' SeriesV built in late 65'
The number on the inside of the trims as best as I can tell is..
BS 1004A555740FR(2?) I can't make out the last number, but I am pretty sure of the others. I hope this helps you to identify them. If you have one that matches that number that is not spoken for, let me know, as I may be interested.
Have a great day,
Rob