• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Nice alpine for sale on BAT

65beam

Donation Time
I wonder if the amber units on the front bumper are reflectors or amber lights. No mention of them in the add.

alpine_64

Donation Time
The seller stated:
Aug 28 at 10:22 AM
dicsha (The Seller) 1
Hello All, I am the seller. The amber lights on the front bumper are just parking lights. The rewiring consisted of a complete street rod style wiring kit by “Kwik Wire”. It covered everything from the front lights to the rear lights, everything under the hood and under the dash. All modern and proper fuses and relays. The only original electric items left on this car are the starter and the starter relay.

65beam

Donation Time
It would be interesting to see how he mounted them. I wonder if they're mounted to the bumper brackets.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I like the idea of a cold start but video but how accurate can a cell phone do the job ? I want to see the exhaust color on start up as well as after she's had a cool down . Nice car like the different steering col. cover.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
I like the idea of a cold start but video but how accurate can a cell phone do the job ? I want to see the exhaust color on start up as well as after she's had a cool down . Nice car like the different steering col. cover.
You want a lot for your $4500, don't you? Now if it was at $45,000.....
Bill

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I bought lots of vintage bikes on eBay and would never repeat or compound by spending more on a car I didn't see in person.
Me no speak S2 Alpines just commenting that it looks better than the old Bakelite color.
If you live in the sunny weather most anything is better than black vinyl. I've had red and black interiors in convertibles and really enjoy the black fabric in the Tiger. I'm still careful to fold seats fwd when parked in sun as everything fades especially red.
The best thing I like about the S2 was it being a Bond car. More glam then Maxwell Smart.