• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New Site Software

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
That is the topic area, but not the thread (this thread is New Site Software). But as I said, no big deal.

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Is it just me, am I remembering it wrong? I thought that when you picked a topic out of one of the forum sections, such as this one, the title of the thread appeared above the first post. So along with the path, the topic, New Site Software in this case, was also displayed. Not a big deal, just noticed it.
I've added this back in. When upgrading, I found a little code that removes the annoying site name from the home page, but unfortunately that took the thread name with it.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Funny, the home page is working for me now. I had been getting the messages below when accessing Home.

Warning: Constant WP_PLUGIN_DIR already defined in /homepages/6/d191950027/htdocs/sunbeamalpine/wp-config.php on line 92

Warning
: Constant WP_PLUGIN_URL already defined in /homepages/6/d191950027/htdocs/sunbeamalpine/wp-config.php on line 93

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/6/d191950027/htdocs/sunbeamalpine/wp-config.php:92) in /homepages/6/d191950027/htdocs/sunbeamalpine/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1416

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/6/d191950027/htdocs/sunbeamalpine/wp-config.php:92) in /homepages/6/d191950027/htdocs/sunbeamalpine/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1419

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Funny, the home page is working for me now. I had been getting the messages below when accessing Home.

Warning: Constant WP_PLUGIN_DIR already defined in /homepages/6/d191950027/htdocs/sunbeamalpine/wp-config.php on line 92

Warning
: Constant WP_PLUGIN_URL already defined in /homepages/6/d191950027/htdocs/sunbeamalpine/wp-config.php on line 93

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/6/d191950027/htdocs/sunbeamalpine/wp-config.php:92) in /homepages/6/d191950027/htdocs/sunbeamalpine/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1416

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/6/d191950027/htdocs/sunbeamalpine/wp-config.php:92) in /homepages/6/d191950027/htdocs/sunbeamalpine/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1419
There was an outdated plug-in that was triggering that on the main site software. It was not compatible with the new PHP,* so it was throwing up errors. I fixed it in about 30 seconds after I learned about it.

Speaking of which, anytime you folks see something weird like that, please send me a message. I have the forum bookmarked, so I never see what's going on with the homepage unless somebody tells me. And if for some reason you can't get onto the site at all, interact with the Facebook page. If you don't do Facebook, good on ya.

* For those following along who don't know what all this means... PHP is like engine oil. It isn't what the site runs on, but it keeps the site running. Put in the wrong oil and things aren't going to be running right. Our homepage leaked code like a helical groove harmonic damper would leak synthetic 5w20.

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
No misspel suggestions guiven by this software. So how do I spell mispell? Just sayen. Previously I was right clicking and suggestions came up, right?

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
No misspel suggestions guiven by this software. So how do I spell mispell? Just sayen. Previously I was right clicking and suggestions came up, right?

Jerry,

Next time you are forming a reply, right click on a word and look at the menu box to ensure the "Check Spelling" line has a check mark in the box. If not, then click on the box so that a check is there. I find my check mark gets turned off by accident occasionally.

Hope this helps,

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
Jerry,

Next time you are forming a reply, right click on a word and look at the menu box to ensure the "Check Spelling" line has a check mark in the box. If not, then click on the box so that a check is there. I find my check mark gets turned off by accident occasionally.

Hope this heright click button was failing. Maybe I can get my two cats to rustle up another mouse.

Don, I appreciate the reply. I discovered my mouse's right click button isn't working. Maybe I can get my two cats to round up a mouse for me.
Cheers
Jerry