• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New SAOCA Officers (Officer Election Results)

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Congratulations to the new SAOCA Officers.

President:
Series6 - Nick Emmanouilides

Vice President:
Paul A - Pete Almjeld

Treasurer:
DanR - Dan Richardson

Membership Director:
Greggers - Greg Feist

Secretary:
Alpine66 - James Montgomery

I know Nick and his crew will do a great job. Over the next few weeks the previous officers and I will be working on the transition and helping the new officers take over.

Big thanks to all the outgoing officers: Nick Emmanouilides (as VP), Treasurer Tracy Skinner, Membership Director Tom Johnson and Secretary Mike Tanner. I really appreciated all of your efforts and help.

Please join me in congratulating the new administration and pledging everyone’s support towards keeping our club strong. Check out Nick's Happy 2016 post (http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23893), please provide feedback and suggestions, the more we participate the stronger our club will be.

I look forward to seeing many of you in June at Invasion XVI in Greensburg, Indiana!

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Congratulations to the new team! And, thanks for stepping up for the benefit of all of us!

And many, many thanks to the outgoing officers for all you have done for the past few years!

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
On behalf of the new team, thank you. All new Board members please check your forum page and let me know if you can or can't see a new section. I'd like to schedule a meeting this month.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Happy New Year Nick!

I'm here,

DanR

P.S. Cell 864-554-0814

Last edited: