• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New Photo Caption Contest - Winner Receives Free Invasion Registration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Today is the last day to submit your captions. I can tell this one's been a bit more difficult, but there's been some good ones and the competition seems close.

Time for one final burst of creativity before I close the thread and the contest tonight.

Good luck!

Jim E

Donation Time
Guess it has to go back to the shop to have the de-mist fixed again.

Say is that a Humber parked behind her?

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Photo Caption contest

"Madam, it seems while parking you have scraped the paint on my Aston Martin. If you will call me at your convience, we can discuss the settlement."

James Bond
UNIVERSAL IMPORT & EXPORT

"MEN! All they think about is cars!"

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
We Have A Winner!

Again we received a number of great photo captions, but after consulting with the other SAOCA officers we agreed the best of the best was.....

Mike Phillips!

Love the car, do the seats recline all the way.
Call me, 555-1212
Eddie Fisher.

P.S. Don't tell Debbie

Congratulations Mike on winning a free registration to the Invasion, and thanks to all who participated. If you have a unique Alpine-related photo you'd like us to consider for the next photo caption contest, please send it to one of the SAOCA officers. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.