• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New member, new territory

dwolff706

Donation Time
Hi All,
Just joined and am a total newbie with my first Sunbeam. The 67 in the garage is a total stranger to me but I have already learned so much looking there and reading here. So glad you share your experience and wisdom. I may stand a chance after all.

D
Mountain View, CA

Mike Armstrong

Bronze Level Sponsor
Welcome D.

Any questions ask away and if you get a chance post some pics. It doesn't matter what it looks like, it's a Sunbeam and we'd like to see it!

Fordtootsie

Donation Time
Dwolft706

Welcome

This group has helped me a lot. The people is this group have done everything you can thank of at least 100 times.

They did it right a few times also

John in Colorado

dwolff706

Donation Time
first impressions

It seems to be mostly solid. Original engine is gone but it has a seemingly correct 1725 fitted with a single weber.
D

Attachments

• bem26.jpg
    bem26.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 49
  • bem19.jpg
    bem19.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 47

Chazbeam

Silver Level Sponsor
Welcome fellow newbie....this is a great bunch!

These cars have a lot of quirks (probably just like the members)
I am still kinda new in a sens i have not met everyone but they, like the car are an interesting bunch. And i have learned a lot thanks to this forum.

I made a LOT of mistakes originally but these guys have been such a major help to getting things right. There is a lot of experience and knowledge here.
Take you time and ask they are all more then willing to share and I am as well, So Welcome....

Cheers
Chaz