• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New Harrington Website

GlennB

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi all,

As a result of the passing of Jan Iggbom the maintenance of the old Harrington website has presented some minor difficulties. The current Subdreamer web package requires a degree of training and experience which we don't currently have, and we want to make it super-easy for anyone to edit and maintain in the future. For this reason the "steering committee" or "team Harrington" agreed for me to migrate the site to a simpler basic HTML design - which I have now done. The site can be visited at:

https://www.sunbeamalpineowners.club/Harrington/index.html

I invite all Harrington Owners past and present to visit the site and "shake it down". Please let me know of any errors or suggestions so that we can refine it into a comprehensive and easy to use facility full of historical information and restoration info. Please email me at glenn.brackenridge@btinternet.com.

The new design is currently located under the SAOC website as we have yet to acquire the rights to the old domain name even though it will run until the end of 2022. The final version of the new site will hopefully reside under either the SAOC or SAOCA websites but this has yet to be determined. The original website will continue operating but is not likely to be maintained any further.

("Team Harrington consists of Jerry Logan, myself, Andrew Yates, Clive Pocock and Oliver Bridgeman but we will happily include any Harrington owners who want to be included in any future plans for the Harrington community)

Regards, GlennB

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Update your site to include 1st & 2nd of April 2022 in Columbia, SC. Hoping to see some Harringtons