• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Need Room. S3GT for sale cheap!

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
A few recent acquisitions require space I just don't have, so, I'm offering a mostly-complete Series 3 GT at a pretty l0w price. The car is missing the hardtop, seats, window regulators & quarterlites but is otherwise pretty complete. It's been sitting indoors for decades so the motor is stuck, tho I haven't tried Marvel in the cylinders.
$400. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Mark ….. volvoguys

Last edited:

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for all the interest.
I have a commitment to purchase so the car is now considered sold.
Mark ….. volvoguys

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Yep … and the buyer said it was far better than he expected and couldn't believe what a deal it was.
Now, I also have a Series IV ST available that's in better shape than the S3 was and far more complete. PM if interested.
Mark .…. volvoguys