• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Need rear differential bevel gears?

Jagman60

Silver Level Sponsor
I recently purchased a set of axles which i was told were from a 64 alpine. They have the "fine" splines on them. My 62 series 2 has the heavier splines. I would like to find a set of bevel gears that would work in my 62 rear end and match the fine splines on the axles I bought. Any suggestions where I might find them. And would the gear ratio be the same on a 64 rear end? Thanks

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Jagman60, where are you in NC ? I have a rearend, pretty much complete, that will work for you . I believe it is from a IV series.

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Jagman, just checked my storage bin and did not find the axles/hubs. What I have left is the axle housing and rear gear which I am assuming is a 3.89:1. No tag so I will have to remove the gears to check ratio. Hope you have found something by now.