• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Need a few bits

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
Hey, all:

I'm in the process of straightening up the engine compartment on my car and I'm in need of a few pieces that the previous owner decided he did not need at some point or another. They are as follows:

Wire loom clip (attach to inner fender - I only have one - I need three more - pic attached)

Double-headed ground lugs (attach underneath the front rubber hood bumpers on either side of the engine compartment - look sort of like a "ram's head" and allows you to connect two ground wires to one ground point - I need two of these)

As I stated, I've attached a pic of the wire loom holder that I need three of, but I have no ground lugs to photograph. Is there anyone out there who may be able to help me out?

Thanks much,

Attachments

• Wire loom clip 2 resized.jpg
    Wire loom clip 2 resized.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 22

Cactusmasher

Donation Time
Needed bits

I most likely have what you need but not sure of the quantities. It's 11:00 p.m. here and in the low 30's. The items are in my shed out back and there's no lighting out there. I will check tomorrow and pm you with what I have.

Jim