• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

My two cars

twospeed

Donation Time
Finaly had a chance to take a picture of the two cars I built for myself.

Attachments

• 398842_4082731957211_13620412_n.jpg
    398842_4082731957211_13620412_n.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 184

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Nice work. Do you have a periscope to see around that blower setup?

Bill
edit: I see there is no front plate on the coupe. Is it a show car or dragger and not a driver?

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
I hope nobody got lost getting to Rt 80, nobody has run through the railroad crossing, no children were run over in that play area, that the handicapped folks could find their parking and nobody has gone the wrong way on the street as a result of those signs being removed!

(Your tax dollars at work!)

twospeed

Donation Time
Nice work. Do you have a periscope to see around that blower setup?

Bill
edit: I see there is no front plate on the coupe. Is it a show car or dragger and not a driver?

The coupe is a driver, the plate was off when I took thr picture.

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
The coupe is a driver, the plate was off when I took thr picture.

Great cars

We cannot drive rods with no fenders here.Must be at least a motorcycle fender
First cop to see you would have you pulled over and most likely have the car hauled to their compound

whoizrob

Donation Time
Hey!

What rims are on the sunbeam (brand/name/size/offset etc)? Any other pictures from different angles? LOVE them!

Rob

twospeed

Donation Time
What rims are on the sunbeam (brand/name/size/offset etc)? Any other pictures from different angles? LOVE them!

Rob
They are American mag's--14 inch wheels 5 wide in the front and 7 inch in the back.

Attachments

• P1010004.jpg
    P1010004.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 81

twospeed

Donation Time
I hope nobody got lost getting to Rt 80, nobody has run through the railroad crossing, no children were run over in that play area, that the handicapped folks could find their parking and nobody has gone the wrong way on the street as a result of those signs being removed!

(Your tax dollars at work!)
I did not remove them!----these are old broken signs we bought from the city junk lot sale.

twospeed

Donation Time
Great cars

We cannot drive rods with no fenders here.Must be at least a motorcycle fender
First cop to see you would have you pulled over and most likely have the car hauled to their compound
Cops here are to busy with murder's and gangbangers. And most are car guys too.

bluoval

Donation Time
Thanks for the pics

Love the head lights on the alpine and the street rod is great. It is realy Great to have the freedom to build it your way and enjoy your it your way. Earl bluoval

whoizrob

Donation Time
Wheels

Did you need to run spacers to make the wheels fit? What bolt pattern are they? Happen to recall backspacing/offset? LOVE that look!

Rob

twospeed

Donation Time
I made my own front hubs to get the wheel to fit in the front fender.
The rear is a Mustang rear end I narrowed to fit.
Bolt pattern is 5x4 1/2--14 inch rims 5 inch wide.

Attachments

• hub-1.jpg
    hub-1.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 43

twospeed

Donation Time
Nice work. How cool to be able to machine your own hubs to get the wheels to sit perfectly inside the wheel arch!
Was nice, do to the bad economy and rising taxes I am forced to sell my buisness and all the machines I used for 35 years.
Plus chicago just sucks---bad times here.