• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

MKI Tiger on Facebook B9472249

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Yesterday a Tig popped up on FB Marketplace, having went unsold after 2 rounds on eBay. I'm sure I've seen this car for sale in the past based on the valance entirely missing and the gawd-awful hood:

The car presents as an authentic Tiger, but I've learned has a lot of problems that are unseen in the pics and not disclosed by the seller such as: the boot is completely gone, there are structural problems as well signs of accident damage. I've spoken with 2 two guys who have laid eyes on the car, and both have walked away because his price is too high.

Just a heads-up.

Mark ..... volvoguys

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
It's the Vegas version complete with floor show.
Also known as the Flintstone model

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230205-113934.png
    Screenshot_20230205-113934.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20230205-113924.png
    Screenshot_20230205-113924.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 44

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
This car was featured on " Barn Finds " a couple weeks ago when it was for sale on EPay. It sold to a very enthusiastic bidder for 12k. I posted my thoughts on there being exactly as it apparently turned out. $2500 car. They ain't all gold mines.

alpine_64

Donation Time
This car was featured on " Barn Finds " a couple weeks ago when it was for sale on EPay. It sold to a very enthusiastic bidder for 12k. I posted my thoughts on there being exactly as it apparently turned out. $2500 car. They ain't all gold mines.
Oh... It's exactly a gold mine.... Deep deep dark hole that will consume time and money with nothing but hope ;)