• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Missing the Dallas Show but old Vicki the Alpine will make this local one!

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
May 21, 2011
Tulsa County Salutes Armed Forces Day
Car & Motorcycle show, arts & crafts
Live music, food vendors all located at
Haikey Creek Park at 11327 S Garnett in south Tulsa
Come see representatives from all military branches
along with one of the largest American parade flags
as it will be displayed at noon while a special
National Athem will be sung by The 4 Marks.
Car show registration starts at 9am and runs till noon
Awards handed out at 3pm. Over 75 awards
along with many specialty awards. Full day of
family fun with kids zone and main
band of the day willl be the David Dover Band
For car show info contact gtovette@cox.net and
for all other event information contact
Haikey Creek Park 918.596.5977

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Nevermind postponed to June 4th!

Memorial Day rain, a week early, the park is too wet so the show is rescheduled to June 4th and I have plans to be out of town, bummer. I wonder how Dallas show is going, rained buckets in Dallas today??

Donna
:D

robertf

Donation Time
I hope the Dallas show goes well. I've been busting my rear getting this thing running in time for the show.

Broke in the engine last weekend, new tires on Monday, brakes and wheel bearings Teusday, replaced leaky fuel line on Wednesday, set the valves yesterday, got the registration and plates today then took it off of the jack stands, tomorrow its bleed the brakes then carb and ignition tuning.