• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Miscellaneous Patch Panels??

Beamin

Platinum Level Sponsor
Most of my metal work is done. I'm heading to the scrap yard soon to clear out some floor space. Thought I'd check first to see if someone could use anything from these various panels. Too big to ship whole, but if you're in need of a particular piece, send me dimensions and I will break out the sawzall.

tempImageENcJMF.png tempImagexRNF7m.png

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi.
I’m restoring a Mark 1A Tiger and need all 4 wheel arches. It looks like you have a front and rear RH fender that I could use. I would like to have 6” of metal left on the arches. In other words, the cut would be along a line parallel to the arch line 6” into the fender metal. If that’s a possibility, how much would you want for the panels? You can send me a PM or email to guestiesgarage@gmail.com. Thanks.
Rick