• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Misc. Decals

Pumpkin

Donation Time
decals

I ran across this company that reproduces various decals found on the Alpine.

Odd, they only have them for the Series I-3. Usually, it is the other way around!

But Steve isn't that where this all began ?:rolleyes:
I also, as many have said, I can not believe with all the talented people doing all the different jobs runing business'. Haven't started making some of these "obsolete" items.. I'll say it again, wish I had a shop and the where-withall to do some of this...
Chuck with out decals..

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
Well, I wonder how many were used, too.

Most of the Lucas stickers I have seen in one place or another.
The AC filter sticker makes me wonder.... never seen that and our cars came with those mesh filters - not the replacable air filters.

The tire rotation sticker I don't remember or the special accessories.
Wonder where the tire rotation sticker would have been located.

Steve

Pumpkin

Donation Time
decals

Well, I wonder how many were used, too.

Most of the Lucas stickers I have seen in one place or another.
The AC filter sticker makes me wonder.... never seen that and our cars came with those mesh filters - not the replacable air filters.

The tire rotation sticker I don't remember or the special accessories.
Wonder where the tire rotation sticker would have been located.

Steve

It seems to me that the tire rotation sticker was mounted under the lid for the spare tire. Course that was on the series that had the tire cover or hinged lid. I will look under mine, the paint may show an outline just for grins.

I certainly wish I had about a zillion different wire markers. All the wires have been replaced in my car,,with red blue orange green and white.. there just ain't no rewards unless you have a GB, GU, GP, NU, etc. wire in the panels. What a challenge some times. I wish I had the new loom that is available.. But thats not going to happen..
My 2.86 p
Chuck

alpine_64

Donation Time
Steve

steve,

the AC stickers mayb have been used on the batwing setup with the canister.. though in the photos i have seen of them they dont seem to have stickers.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Guys - most of these were not used on our early Alpines. Besides, how much trust would you have in a decal company that can't even spell "accessory"?