• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

mid ohio vintage races

65beam

Donation Time
the vintage week end at mid ohio sports car course at lexington ohio is june 22 thru june 24. there are car shows saturday and sunday. we will have an area for sunbeams both days. more info can be found at www.midohio.com

65beam

Donation Time
mid ohio

remember the vintage races at mid ohio this week. we have a space in the infield to hold several beams.

65beam

Donation Time
mid ohio

the british car showdown was held on saturday. the judge's choice best of show was awarded to our 69GT.

Alpine.67

Platinum Level Sponsor
Bob : I got 3rd place in the Sunbeam class with my white Alpine. A Toledo club member had the award for me when i got home. Maybe next year we can have the race car ready for the track and have a Alpine back on track at Mid-Ohio.

Brad

65beam

Donation Time
vintage

brad,
i didn't know until it showed up in the mail box along with a card from them. we must have been out on my golf cart when they gave out awards. after we got home i remembered that i didn't take photos of anything.

Mike O'D

Gold Level Sponsor
It was nice meeting some of you at the show. First time at Mid Ohio - I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet everyone that brought a car. I stopped back several times, but must have kept missing people.

Special thanks to Ken Ellis for having his son take my son along in his Alpine for the parade laps. He really enjoyed it!

I did take some pictures and will try to post them when I get a chance.

Mike