• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Meteor update

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Slow but getting there re my sons 53 Meteor. Interior and trunk complete. Roof is painted . Body is ready to,paint. Hopefully the body will be painted this coming week.just need to,wash twice with TSP and mask. Hood and trunk,will be done separately.All door jambs etc were done previously.
Once painted and together it goes into,the tent for the winter. I want/need to,work on the Lister. A few spots of rust and a few defects from previous and a little scratches etc.Probably a new paint job as well. Luckily I,have lots of the paint

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for the update....

I know you will be glad when it is on the road.

We are looking forward to some PIC's with the grand kids too!

DanR

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
I know you will be glad when it is on the road.

We are looking forward to some PIC's with the grand kids too!

DanR

Dan
It might be awhile. Cant afford chrome this year.
House insurance.Property taxes. Vehicle insurance. All in the next two months
Sanding, grinding etc only cost time re the Lister