• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Membership?

mike_also

Diamond Level Sponsor
Ditto the previous post. Don't mind Alpine Marque on .pdf. I sent dues some time ago and never got notified that it was recieved. It can be easily accomplished through the forum by PM. I enjoy being a member of this tribe and hope to meet many of you when geographical placement, schedule and finances allows me to meet many of you at an Invasion.

RootesRich

Donation Time
Let me take a moment to update everyone on the SAOCA Membership. Currently the Officers are debating how to handle memberships for 2007. We're well aware that some of you joined the SAOCA after the distribution of Marque 17 and really haven't received anything for your dues. Issue 18 & 19 were available online to all that accessed the old forum.
Until a decision is made, I am not accepting dues so please don't send any money. Any money that has been sent is in the process of being returned.
Our 1st priority was getting the new website up and running along with the new forum. This took a great deal of time and effort so the membership was placed on the backburner. This task is far from complete, but far enough along so that the Officers can now discuss the future of membership, cost of dues, the Marque, window stickers, etc. I am optimistic that this will be settled by the end of the month. In the meantime, I thank you all for your patience and contiued support of the SAOCA as well as this website.
If any of you have any questions, concerns or status of your 2006 membership, feel free to PM me. I will respond as quickly as possible.

Regards,
Rich

jack Bacon

Donation Time
membership dues

Yes, keep the dues @$30. We need regalia, window stickers, videos to help spread interest in the Sunbeam marque!! Jack

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
I'm curious though. How many of the members of the old list did we lose on the transition to the new one?

Tfisher15
The old board had about 720 registered, I don't think that many were active. Currently we are up to 190 and still growing. There are 6 that have registered but not responded to the email that places them in the registration file.
The new forum tracks all active members as those that have visited the site in the last 30 days, so at this point all 190 are listed as active. At the end of the month we will start seeing how many have revisited the site sense registering.

These numbers have nothing to do with club members. Maybe some one else can report on how many were dues paying members of the club.

Paul