• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Mark 1A Exhaust System

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Does anyone have an original Tiger Mark 1A exhaust system or part of the exhaust system that has been removed and replaced with a new one that they can sell me? I'm trying to find one for my exhaust pipe bender to use as a template. I'm using OEM exhaust manifolds not headers. The new, stainless systems through SS and Classic are nearly $1,000 now so I'm thinking about trying to have one built from scratch. Any input, ideas or suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

Rick

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
Rick, a good Exhaust shop will be able to build you an exhaust system that will closely resemble the original. Just by looking at the mounts and running the tailpipes under the rearend, the only way to make it work will be very close to original. I would request they put flat spots on the pipes where they pass through the frame. JMO.
Jeff

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
The fit on the one's, I got from SS was mediocre and needs a nip and cut and tweak :(

Last edited: