• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Lucas 6RA 33199 relay

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
The 33199 relay has the extra contact, C4, needed for the self cancelling OD switch arrangement.

See fig 4B here:

http://www.rootes1725cc.info/wsm145/wsm_e/e_24.htm

The 33213 relay does not have that contact.

Routes66, I don't understand your point. No one would go thru the trouble of using a two relay solution if they had a good useable 33199 relay, but not just any 6RA relay. I must be the 33199 type. Most 6RA relays do not have the extra contact and that is why they use two of them to accomplish the same action.

Tom

Tom

Rootes 66

Donation Time
Tom
The guy selling this is one and the same Mackem , who came to the board to ask for a fix as his Shot 6RA 33199 relay back in September.
I'll bet a pound to a pinch of salt this IS that relay.
Pete

hillmanhuskyguy

Silver Level Sponsor
Tom
The guy selling this is one and the same Mackem , who came to the board to ask for a fix as his Shot 6RA 33199 relay back in September.
I'll bet a pound to a pinch of salt this IS that relay.
Pete

That would be a downright cheekey thing to do. People suck sometimes.