• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Lot of parts

boss-tiger

Silver Level Sponsor
Assuming your stainless body trim is Tiger side molding strips I am interested. ? original or repo, ? what pieces do you have and how many - thanks much and appreciate you taking time to list parts.

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
They are all original, best I can do is measure them so we can figure out where they go. Some are really nice others have minor damage that may or may not be fixed. Pictures with measurement and price coming soon.
Thanks

boss-tiger

Silver Level Sponsor
Describe as best you can and send me a price with shipping (prefer we would ship in a solid PVC tube - guess 1" size). Thanks

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
@belmateo any chance you would have the guts of a Tecalemit oil filter assembly? Looking for the pressure plate K.24591, looks like a top hat made from a washer.
Can you post a picture of that part, I just picked up some parts and to my untrained eye it looks like one complete oil filter assembly, one oil filter mount only and what looks like the oil pump/sump combo.