1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a nice Sunbeam Imp or Series 3 thru 5 Alpine

Discussion in 'Alpine Cars and Parts Wanted' started by jack Bacon, Apr 24, 2019.

1. jack Bacon

jack Bacon Silver Level Sponsor

Getting the itch to get to start the hunt, let me know what might be for sale.

Jack Bacon

2. volvoguys

volvoguys Diamond Level Sponsor

Please define "nice".

Are you looking for a turnkey, ready to go? Or a worthy project to put back on the road?

3. jack Bacon

Hi Mark,

yes, turn key ready to go great driver quality to near concours.

Jack

4. jack Bacon

Still looking!

5. junkman

junkman Gold Level Sponsor

I'm finishing up a very nice S11 with a S5 front end 1592 bored .040 NICE Seacrest green paint. Not cheap PM me for price.

6. 65beam

65beam Donation Time

There's a nice Imp for sale on e bay. There are also three nice Alpines listed.

7. DRSUNBEASM

DRSUNBEASM Donation Time

8. alpine_64

alpine_64 Donation Time

Why I/II or V .. The S3 offers the larger fins but the convenience and practicality of the better boot area, interior and soft top.... It does miss out on the bubble hardtop and curved side windows... But is the most practical of the big fin cars

9. DRSUNBEASM

DRSUNBEASM Donation Time

I thought 59-62 were the big fin years. ‘67 had the bigger engine?

10. DRSUNBEASM

DRSUNBEASM Donation Time

Do you have a ‘64 for sale- looking for excellent to concours level examples- I might need to do more research based on your comment

11. alpine_64

alpine_64 Donation Time

Go to the main page of the site and it covers the 5 different series... 3 engine sizes, 2 main body types, 2 main interior types and 2 main boot types.... And various bits between

12. DRSUNBEASM

DRSUNBEASM Donation Time

Will do- thanks