• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Looking for a heater bezel to go in new walnut dash.

londoner

Gold Level Sponsor
I bought a new dash as per picture. I have a series 2 and replacing the crusty broken plastic one. Looking for the trim to cover the slots ( I think) open to suggestions!

Attachments

• 20230201_195003.jpg
    20230201_195003.jpg
    924.9 KB · Views: 9

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
I bought a new dash as per picture. I have a series 2 and replacing the crusty broken plastic one. Looking for the trim to cover the slots ( I think) open to suggestions!
Usually, wood Sunbeam dashes use white transfer lettering to identify the switches and the slide switch positions for the heater switches. If you Google Sunbeam Tiger Wood Dash you should be able to find pictures of how they are applied.
Rick

boss-tiger

Silver Level Sponsor
Not sure re what you would need exactly for Series 2 conversion, FYI the Tigers with wood dashboards on forward/interiorfacing side have a chromed metal frame and a heater control panel with the three studs. Also, behind the dash their are 3 small metal brackets that bolt onto the 3 studs of heater control panel that I also think you will need (these are available as reproduction parts). I do have a spare chrome frame and heater bezel - shown in picture, pm if your interested.20230202_014141842_iOS.jpg ? Do you or anyone know if the Series 2 heater control levers will interchange

Last edited: