• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Lifetime Membership

63alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
I’m sure it’s been discussed in the past but, Eric, what are yours and the boards thoughts about creating a one-time payment level for a Lifetime Membership?

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I don't think it has been discussed before that I know of. I was in several clubs that years ago offered lifetime memberships and all phased them out. I would have no idea what a fair payment would be let alone how many would be interested. What is your experience with that option Mark? thanks, Eric

RootesRooter

Donation Time
I recall that SAOC tried it and regretted it, as it put a real damper on dues in the long run.

Last edited:

63alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
I have been a long time Sunbeam owner, since 1983, but not a regular member/participant. It tends to be an afterthought TBH. I could see a select few long term owners who might make a larger upfront commitment and then feel more vested long term. This group would likely still ‘donate’ annually but may see other benefits. The influx of investment may help start a long term project. Just a thought.