• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Last Order of Rebel harnesses for 2022

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi all,
Hope everyone had a good holiday and are looking for 2023 to be even better than this year!
I'll be placing my last order for the year either Thursday or Friday ( the 29th or 30th) to get the current
pricing. There may be a price increase in the coming year so anyone interested in getting one for their
Alpine/Tiger this may be the last time to get it at the current price.

The current cost is $313.00 with free shipping for club members.
Please PM me for details.

Cheers & Happy New Year!
Steve

BRZDAD67

Donation Time
Hi Steve,

My name is Jamie Kirley (BRZDAD67) . I have a S V Alpine which I am restoring with my daughter. I am interested in a harness. Please call me over the weekend to discuss how you take payment etc. Look forward to your call.