• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Large lot of parts

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Earlier this week I made a trip to the Bedford, PA area to look over a large stash of Alpine parts for sale. The seller is looking to sell the entire lot for one money but I just don’t have the space, otherwise I would have bought them. To his credit, he did let me buy a few things since I made the trip.

Pretty much everything he has is for Series V but there is a smattering of earlier stuff. He has three (3) Series V body shells that were cut in half behind the A pillar so the rear half can nest into the front. I didn’t see it, but he also has a firewall section from a Tiger that he described as “very rusty”. Below is a list of just some parts in the lot:

“Very rusty” Tiger firewall section
3 halved Series V body shells
Hoods, boot lids and complete doors
2 front suspension members
1 complete rear
2 short blocks
6 cylinder heads
1 Steering box/column
Rocker covers
Gearboxes
Bumpers
Leaf springs
Wheels
Wiper motors/transmissions
3 Blower motors in housings
Fuel tanks and pipes
Radiators
Lots more…………

I’ve offered to be the intermediary so if you’re interested, PM me or call for the contact information and you can take it from there. I don’t have his asking price — that’s between you have him — but I can tell you he was very reasonable with the bits I got. I have no interest in this deal other than to help a long-time fellow ‘Beamer who just wants the room.

Thx, Mark ….. volvoguys

PawPaw

Silver Level Sponsor
need bumper uprights for series 1 all four. passenger door front glass run. rocker panels.

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Earlier this week I made a trip to the Bedford, PA area to look over a large stash of Alpine parts for sale. The seller is looking to sell the entire lot for one money but I just don’t have the space, otherwise I would have bought them. To his credit, he did let me buy a few things since I made the trip.

Pretty much everything he has is for Series V but there is a smattering of earlier stuff. He has three (3) Series V body shells that were cut in half behind the A pillar so the rear half can nest into the front. I didn’t see it, but he also has a firewall section from a Tiger that he described as “very rusty”. Below is a list of just some parts in the lot:

1 complete rear
2 short blocks
6 cylinder heads
1 Steering box/column
Rocker covers
Gearboxes
Bumpers
Leaf springs
Wheels
Fuel tanks and pipes
Radiators
Lots more…………

I’ve offered to be the intermediary so if you’re interested, PM me or call for the contact information and you can take it from there. I don’t have his asking price — that’s between you have him — but I can tell you he was very reasonable with the bits I got. I have no interest in this deal other than to help a long-time fellow ‘Beamer who just wants the room.

Thx, Mark ….. volvoguys
The owner of the large lot of parts has since changed his mind and is now willing to sell individual parts (consider the list above).

Fred can be reached at fslagenweit1 at gmail dot com or via phone at 8 1 4 . 7 6 6 . 3 3 1 1.

He screens his calls so if an autoreply asks you to leave your name say something like "I'm calling about Sunbeam parts" for a quick response. Tell him Mark sent ya.

TigerBite

Donation Time

1 complete rear
2 short blocks
6 cylinder heads
1 Steering box/column
Rocker covers
Gearboxes
Bumpers
Leaf springs
Wheels
Fuel tanks and pipes
Radiators
Lots more…………

Thx, Mark ….. volvoguys
Hi there Im new to the forum, Im restoring a 1966 Alpine which has been in the family since 1983. I'm hoping you may have a small part I need.
The steering wheel centre horn button with the adjuster that allows the steering wheel to extend closer to you in the seated position. Any help is much appreciated. Peter