• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Jack clips

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Got some original Jack clips If you want to buy them PM Mia your best offer. There's some bits I'd swap for but gotta uncover the car. She's been down for a couple weeks infected with corrosion caused by alcohol laden fuel.

PS I may have a couple more small one for a complete Tiger set . Was it 3 large and 2 small?
Not sure how many Alpines use.

Attachments

• PXL_20221113_161830516.jpg
    PXL_20221113_161830516.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 61

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I can't say , but I don't think an Alpine has the belt riveted plate to the boot floor.

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
An Alpine tool roll strap is mounted to the vertical section of the trunk. Photos of the Alpine strap are below.

upload_2022-12-2_22-17-18.png

upload_2022-12-2_22-18-46.png

Mike

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
It's gone . The reason for asking is the Moss Motors one gets cut and restitched and possibly redyed to become a reasonable facsimile. I only have a ballpark now and would have to ask the guy I sold it to.

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Last year I commissioned a dozen tool roll straps that were dang near spot-on reproductions of the originals. I sold a few and then the remainder blew out at the Carlisle Import show in May so I'm thinking about another run. But a few Tiger guys felt it was a tad short for their tool rolls so I may go to 16"-16.5" this time. Buckles/tongues are powder coated and this time I'll go with black rivets. Opinions welcome.

Mark ..... volvoguys

DSCN1120.JPG DSCN1121.JPG DSCN1122.JPG

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I asked the club member I sold it to he said it's 17"
I saw one of yours at our swap meet. Lucky for me I gave up on having tools I'll never use :)
I got the strap from a STOA then president who removed it from his car, so highly likely it's the real deal. If you want the number of the guy I sold it to ask . It's been my habit of encouraging hobby vendors or even brick and mortar one's.
Mostly cause I was one. My only beef was "He who's name shan't be mentioned." You know the guy who would sell a Cigar lighter and and say it had the correct knob but fail to mention that the rest was not correct.
It should never be caveat di emptor in our community.