• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Is this a stock option I don't know about?

Alfred Pine

Silver Level Sponsor
Anyone ever seen this nose style on a Sunbeam? I'm totally lost but it actually looks like a stock grill set-up?

Thanks00R0R_bxTGApJmFG8_1200x900.jpg

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
No, that's definitely not how they looked coming from the factory! Interesting take though.
It's amazing what a little change like that will do to the personality of a car! I remember seeing one
that had the front looking like a Porsche!
Cheers!
Steve

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
There are a few that have Porsche style fully enclosed headlights, cut back front wings etc. I've not seen anything like this one before though!

Tim R

alpine_64

Donation Time
It appears to be a series 3, im trying to work out if the bonnet badge is the series 3 base with something stuck on top... Or just a golden nugget of ..... to compliment the new grill treatment.... :confused:

Last edited:

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
Looks like the top half of an early 50's Studebaker grill.
Your guess??
Bob