• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Is eBay getting stupid?

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Wow, either I am getting old thinking about prices back in 2004 and that there has been a rapid increase in Sunbeam Alpine car parts or parts and things posted on eBay are getting stupid. At this rate, my S3 Should be worth around $19,000 before I put her to paint.
Maybe is it is one eBay seller thinking they have gold! One might think that they can save on used parts, but it looks like time to order from Sunbeam Classics, Victoria or Rootes Parts. Too poor to be cheep and purchase something that will work for a couple of weeks.
I think I just startled awake from a long sleep!

:p
Andrew