• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Invasion XV 2015 organizers needed

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Bill.

I purposely did not use the V6 term as there are many different engine and tranny mods in the Sunbeam community. If we are all open minded and non- restrictive in our use of the modified term it opens lots of room for inclusion. From my perspective, the more diversification the better.

What a cool opportunity it could be to see a Duratec, a Nissan, a Mazda, a Ford V6, a Chevy V6 and an electric powered Sunbeam all in the same arena!

Just thinking out loud............

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Obviously I'm not Jose. But really? Does an Alpine have to sport a Ford 2.8 in order to be "Modified"? Everything else is "Personalized"?

Bill

Sorry Bill. I was thinking about the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Tiger and went straight to wondering about anniversaries of Jose's kit. I didn't mean to exclude all other modified cars.