• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Invasion and parts Room

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
I will be bringing a load of parts to the Invasion as they are no longer a necessary part of the things I need.
Parts included are a nice sq.cornered hood, L and R Series II front fenders cut back 20", L and R rear fenders cut back about 24 inches, Series II steering shaft/box
Series II lid over spare tire,, early speaker box, Series I ,II cantrails [ 2 ], Series II radiator core, early brake drums, Series IV rearend, rear valence section, w/ rust.
Set of factory 2.8 Alum. valve covers, Alpine jack, and other small parts. Let me know if there is something you want me to hold for you. Offers will go a
long way.
In the heavy dept. I have a rebuilt 1725, >30 over bore w/ all new parts and a refurbished Series II OD trans w/ "all " the parts to install . If interested make me an offer.

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
OK, but just to be sure you know what I have , this is a 8 x 4 1/2 inch box made w/ the same material as the cubby box except it has a grain finish.
it contains a long [ probably non working speaker w/ wire }, a chrome speaker screen. This came out of the Alpine Wheeler Dealer did a few years back. I can text a picture if you want to see it.
John wants to see it before deciding if he wants it,

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I am bringing boxes of free stuff and some steering wheel hub repair kits, Tiger and Alpine steering wheels, gauges, rear view mirrors, and lots of other small parts If anyone needs a windshield frame, bumpers, soft top frame, or other large parts let me know and I can bring them. Thanks.

Knightowl61

Gold Level Sponsor
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it but Doug (Bulldurham) is taking a vanload of parts from both of our overstock parts. We have lots of body parts too if any one needs anything he might be able to fit them in the van. I am looking for a hand brake cable for a series III or early IV (from handle to drums).

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Bringing boxes of stuff including a nice grill fitting for late series, boosters for rebuild, set of 2.8 heads, a good block for 2.8 if someone wants it I'll try to fit it in, 2.8 factory alum. valve covers for DanR, lots of small stuff for free. Complete front and rear [ 20 inch cut ] headlight/tail light for a Series II. Let me know what you are looking for.

seriesIIIgt

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi Dan
l am bringing all the extra 2.8 parts l have left over from my build. I will be at the hotel tomorrow flying in to Charlotte be there in the morning
thanks Geoff

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Dan
l am bringing all the extra 2.8 parts l have left over from my build. I will be at the hotel tomorrow flying in to Charlotte be there in the morning
thanks Geoff
If you can come by my place, please do, I will be watching for you.

I am getting ready for the British car Show in Columbia. Sure would be nice to have you visit with us.

seriesIIIgt

Platinum Level Sponsor
I am flying into Charlotte then renting a car and driving to Columbia S C Should be at the hotel by early afternoon tomorrow

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
It sounds like the Invasion will get off to a great start today! Have fun, guys. I wish I could be there.