• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Interior pictures

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
Since I´m in the process of rebuilding a Harrington LM I´ld need some interior pictures especially some which could show the rear seat mounting, rear door details, rear number plate details,woodworkb details, etc.

Thanks

Bernd

65beam

Donation Time
harrington

my question is; do you have these parts? if not ,you have an even bigger problem since you need the parts to reproduce new parts .i have had several new pieces made for my cars, but the shop would only make them if i sent them the original piece. i do have a large stack of photos about two inches thick showing all the unique details of a harrington lemans.these are photos of the car that dr. bruney here in ohio had .i could copy and send them to you for the cost of getting them copied plus postage. let me know if you want them.

napa 1

Donation Time
I would also like a copy of these photos if you wouldn't mind. I'm wondering if it might be less trouble for you to scan them and make a disc, or upload them to webshots or something like that. Either way, Let me know how much $ to send you. Thanks.

Bernd, I sent you a PM.

Lee Brogden

Donation Time
I would also like a copy of these photos if you wouldn't mind. I'm wondering if it might be less trouble for you to scan them and make a disc, or upload them to webshots or something like that. Either way, Let me know how much $ to send you. Thanks.

Bernd, I sent you a PM.

I would also be very interested.

A

AlpineIan

Hey guys, I can do these interiors for you. I have all the patterns for head liners, seats, carpets and interior panels from original parts. The final result will be spot-on to an original LeMans interior. I also have patterns for all three styles of Harrington armrests and knee bolsters. I can do leather or correct vinyl pattern.

The wood dash on the LeMans is not real wood, it's a formica laminate. The gear shift knob is unique to the Harrington and I have reproduced them.

If you guys want a correct LeMans interior I can help you. I currently have three Harringtons (one original Harrington Alpine and two LeMans) in my shop for restoration and a fourth LeMans on the way.

My specialty is early (S1 & S2) Sunbeam Alpines with a special interest in the Harrington Alpines. I've parted out hundreds of Alpines in the past 25 years and keep all the important bits that make a difference in a restoration.

Call me at 937-667-8419.

I've also reproduced the Harrington deck scripts, LeMans fender badges and Carlotti steering wheels. I'm getting ready to reproduce the LeMans deck springs and interior light lenses soon.

The pictures Bob referred to are great. Tiger Tom took them years ago of the Lake Blue LeMans that Victoria Frodsham is now trying to sell. They are up-close macro style shots. They are worth having for asselmbly.

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
my question is; do you have these parts? if not ,you have an even bigger problem since you need the parts to reproduce new parts .i have had several new pieces made for my cars, but the shop would only make them if i sent them the original piece. i do have a large stack of photos about two inches thick showing all the unique details of a harrington lemans.these are photos of the car that dr. bruney here in ohio had .i could copy and send them to you for the cost of getting them copied plus postage. let me know if you want them.

Yes as far as I currently understand most the the special HLM parts are there. But still wnadering actual assembly. For example how many wood stiffeners were just at which position behind the back panel. Would appreciate if you could send me a private mail with adress so that we can discuss the photos shipment. As mentioned elsewhere would also appreciate a CD-ROM or so.

Thanks

Bernd

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
Hey guys, I can do these interiors for you. I have all the patterns for head liners, seats, carpets and interior panels from original parts. The final result will be spot-on to an original LeMans interior. I also have patterns for all three styles of Harrington armrests and knee bolsters. I can do leather or correct vinyl pattern.

The wood dash on the LeMans is not real wood, it's a formica laminate. The gear shift knob is unique to the Harrington and I have reproduced them.

If you guys want a correct LeMans interior I can help you. I currently have three Harringtons (one original Harrington Alpine and two LeMans) in my shop for restoration and a fourth LeMans on the way.

My specialty is early (S1 & S2) Sunbeam Alpines with a special interest in the Harrington Alpines. I've parted out hundreds of Alpines in the past 25 years and keep all the important bits that make a difference in a restoration.

Call me at 937-667-8419.

I've also reproduced the Harrington deck scripts, LeMans fender badges and Carlotti steering wheels. I'm getting ready to reproduce the LeMans deck springs and interior light lenses soon.

The pictures Bob referred to are great. Tiger Tom took them years ago of the Lake Blue LeMans that Victoria Frodsham is now trying to sell. They are up-close macro style shots. They are worth having for asselmbly.

Sounds superb ! All I need to know now are price tags for each individual item. Would also appreciate if you could send me a private mail.

Thanks

Bernd