• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Interior help, please

Acollin

Platinum Level Sponsor
1966 series V alpine

I would like a picture or two of what the area behind the seats is supposed to look like. Directly behind the seats-- the arcs just behind the doors.

I have all the bit and pieces, -- most are old,stained and decomposing. I am able to do some reconstruction, but the fit with the foam and the boarding is not all the clear.

I believe I can create something that looks right, if I knew what it is supposed to look like.

When people like to show or display their cars for sale, no one thinks that a picture of this area is a selling feature and frankly when I see ads where dealers are trying to display every inch and ask 30k, that area is not looking attended to.

Thanks for the help
Andrew

65beam

Donation Time
interior

I posted some photos of the wife's series 5 interior in the gallery. it's the light blue interior. the other interior shot is our series 4.

Acollin

Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks for the offer of help. I checked the gallery and saw some pictures with a light blue interior-- very nice-- , but I need pictures from behind the seats--- the arcs directly behind the doors. Picture enclosed of the area in question.

Thanks again for the help
Andrew

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 44

65beam

Donation Time
interior

there is a photo of that area on the gallery . it's showing on the home page at this time. I posted a photo of the back also. this interior was made by Martha Wheat so they're the right panels.

Last edited:

Bikesandfires

Donation Time
These pics show part of what you are looking for I think.... HTH

Attachments

• 000_2214_resized.jpg
    000_2214_resized.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 000_2215_resized.jpg
    000_2215_resized.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 44