1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Interior help, please

Discussion in '"Stock" Alpine' started by Acollin, May 24, 2016.

1. Acollin

Acollin Donation Time

1966 series V alpine

I would like a picture or two of what the area behind the seats is supposed to look like. Directly behind the seats-- the arcs just behind the doors.

I have all the bit and pieces, -- most are old,stained and decomposing. I am able to do some reconstruction, but the fit with the foam and the boarding is not all the clear.

I believe I can create something that looks right, if I knew what it is supposed to look like.

When people like to show or display their cars for sale, no one thinks that a picture of this area is a selling feature and frankly when I see ads where dealers are trying to display every inch and ask 30k, that area is not looking attended to.

Thanks for the help
    Andrew

2. 65beam

65beam Donation Time

interior

I posted some photos of the wife's series 5 interior in the gallery. it's the light blue interior. the other interior shot is our series 4.

3. Acollin

Acollin Donation Time

Thanks for the offer of help. I checked the gallery and saw some pictures with a light blue interior-- very nice-- , but I need pictures from behind the seats--- the arcs directly behind the doors. Picture enclosed of the area in question.

Thanks again for the help
    Andrew

Attached Files:

4. 65beam

65beam Donation Time

interior

there is a photo of that area on the gallery . it's showing on the home page at this time. I posted a photo of the back also. this interior was made by Martha Wheat so they're the right panels.

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  5. Bikesandfires

Bikesandfires Donation Time

These pics show part of what you are looking for I think.... HTH

Attached Files: