• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Instrument repair

studmobile

Diamond Level Sponsor
I have used Nisonger over the years for excellent service on Jaeger/Smiths gauges. They had a flood a year ago, and lost much of their sensitive testing and repair equipment. The original owner chose to scale back, and now sells Smiths instruments, including a nice looking voltmeter. He also sells supplies, including gaskets (esp the hard to find flat bezel to dash ones), glass and bezels. Nisonger.com, or (914)-381-3600
His "best technician" has been repairing mechanical speedometers for decades. He can also rebuild tachs that work with electronic ignitions like Pertronix, and he can do fuel gauges. British Speedometer, (914) 536-1346
For oil pressure gauges and Smiths clocks, he recommended West Valley Instruments, (818) 758-9500

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
I have used Nisonger over the years for excellent service on Jaeger/Smiths gauges. They had a flood a year ago, and lost much of their sensitive testing and repair equipment. The original owner chose to scale back, and now sells Smiths instruments, including a nice looking voltmeter. He also sells supplies, including gaskets (esp the hard to find flat bezel to dash ones), glass and bezels. Nisonger.com, or (914)-381-3600
His "best technician" has been repairing mechanical speedometers for decades. He can also rebuild tachs that work with electronic ignitions like Pertronix, and he can do fuel gauges. British Speedometer, (914) 536-1346
For oil pressure gauges and Smiths clocks, he recommended West Valley Instruments, (818) 758-9500

Thanks for the info. I have had a couple of clocks rebuilt with quartz movements by Michael Eck. His website is jaguarclock.com. He does great work and specializes on SMITHS clocks.

Rick