• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

In the movies

Fergusonic

Donation Time
Will you have to remove or change anything on your vehicle to make it "Period-Correct" for the movie Windscreen stickers, etc?

alpine_64

Donation Time
Great to get sone screen time... Payment is just a bonus.... Be nice to have the car on film.

What i would advise is make sure you are there to ensure nobody slams doors, sits on bodywork etc... Be polite but firm.

My car has appeared in 2 music videos and while the first one in 1997 paid well, took 3 hours and resulted in about 20 seconds screen time the second one was a 3 day shoot.. Lots of camera mounting and effort... But car featured a lot in the clip and i still enjoy seeing it.

Also take lots of behind the sceens shots of the car car on set

nsbluenose

Silver Level Sponsor
I had a 1968 Camaro convertible rented to a movie production, Christopher Wahen, Maura Tierney, and Andy Dick were in the movie. Anyway, before turning your car over to the movie people go over your car, with them, noting any marks, scratches, dents, oil leaks, marks on the glass; you get the idea, and do the same with them after they return the car back to you. Pictures help. They will repair any damage they inflect.