• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

I need to contact Scott Christie

dmich2

Donation Time
OK call me stupid. :confused: I'm trying to email Scott Christie and cannot find....an apparent email address. I think its Series3scott but I'm not sure. I would have thought that the SAOCA officers would have their emails next to their names for easy 'clicking". I've looked at the site and do not see screen names and the 'membership' section did me no good. Am I overlooking something? No big deal. So, is Series3scott , Scott Christie, or does he have another address?

Thanks, in advance.

Dennis

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
In case anyone needs to contact me, you can reach me at schristie at mail dot usfli dot com