• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

I Love a Parade

Dan Moore

Donation Time
Hey Warren, is this what your talking about? BTW, your Scotty/Star Trek Meme, lived in my hometown (high school and joined the first hassars here for WWII)

Attachments

• IMG_20220122_144809.jpg
    IMG_20220122_144809.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20220122_144820.jpg
    IMG_20220122_144820.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 28

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Daniel is in San Benito county California. Not sure how he's shipping these. For his contact info please message me.
It's designed to use the hardtop B post clamps. I suppose you could use a bolt down method to the seat belt point on the wheel well.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Aside from the possible damage to the top and bows from someone sitting there, your insurance may not cover injuries to the person sitting there if something were to happen if they fell or slipped while in or on your car. I don't know if this would ever be an issue, but something to consider.

Um, yes it'd be a covered loss.
We used to have a car usage description as "Hobby or parade.". But I just sold the insurance product for 20 plus years :)
You should all read and understand what you are buying.