• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Horn Mounting Bracket

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
I am looking for a horn mounting bracket for the left side horn on my series V. The attached picture shows the same mounting bracket for the right side horn, which is the reverse angle of the left side.

(Ignore the vertical bracket to which the oil cooler hose is attached. That is a custom addition.)

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

• Alpine Capture 016 horn bracket.JPG
    Alpine Capture 016 horn bracket.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 25

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
I have a box of these. Not sure whether they are "handed" ad they can be flipped to fit either side.
PM me your address and I'll send you one.

Cheers!
Steve

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
Steve,

I think the bracket has been sourced. If not, I will get in touch.

The bracket might not be handed. The Parts manual does not show the part for series 3 to 5. It was handed for series 1 &2, but was a different part.

Thanks so much!
Mike

Last edited: