• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Help - mostly PA people

Charles Myers

Silver Level Sponsor
I met a guy at the Lebanon PA car show who had the only other Alpine there, his is silver and nicely modified. (He also has an XJ6 Jag with a 350.) I have met him before but never got his name or number. I want to talk to him about doing so work on my 63 Alpine. He is a pretty big guy and is known to smoke a cigar on occasion. He may be from the West Chester PA area, If you know of whom I speak I would appreciate a name and number. If you are more comfortable just give him my number.
Thanks
Charles Myers 717 475-7185

PROCRAFT

Donation Time
I met a guy at the Lebanon PA car show who had the only other Alpine there, his is silver and nicely modified. (He also has an XJ6 Jag with a 350.) I have met him before but never got his name or number. I want to talk to him about doing so work on my 63 Alpine. He is a pretty big guy and is known to smoke a cigar on occasion. He may be from the West Chester PA area, If you know of whom I speak I would appreciate a name and number. If you are more comfortable just give him my number.
Thanks
Charles Myers 717 475-7185
From how you described him might be Jeffery Fralick was the car a V8 powered Alpine if so it's Jeffery look him up on facebook

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
I had some exchanges with a Jeff Feit from the West Chester area. He was finishing up a V8 conversion into an Alpine back in 2015. I have his email address from that exchange in 2015. PM me if interested in getting his email address.

Mike

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Sounds like that is Jeff Fralick for sure. Charles send me a PM and I will send you his email address.