• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Hello from Orange County

Jim E

Donation Time
Hi fellows,
Been a while for me, seems working has been taking up my time. Just wanted to stop in and say Hello!
Jim

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Jim!
How long will you be on the Left coast? You have one week to make it to SC for our show next Saturday. Bring back a nice California Sunbeam with you!
Eric

Jim E

Donation Time
I am doing a job at the Hilton across the road from John Wayne airport and will be here until around the 27th or so.. not going to make the show. Would like to meet up with any local beamers !

gordonra

Donation Time
Hey Jim, I'd love to come up tomorrow with the V6 if I can get my last wheel on and bleed the brakes before it rains. If we can't do it this weekend, maybe next.

I only live about 13 miles south of John Wayne.

Do you still have the same cell phone number that you had 1 1/2 years ago?

Rich

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
AAwww fudge. I plan to be in LA around the M-Day weekend. Looks like I'll miss you. Any plans for Phoenix or Arizona?

Jim E

Donation Time
Never know but we are doing the Laquinta chain and they are all over so it is more than possible. Also have a site coming up in Boulder [sp?] AZ not sure exactly where that is in AZ or when we are doing it but I am getting around a bit.

kmathis

Donation Time
Hey you guys:

Next Saturday at Cars and Coffee in Irvine, Ca. from 7AM to 9AM, Jim Ellis, Rich Gordon, his Alpine and Me, my Alpine will be there; it would be great to see any other Alpines that are in the area. :D It will be fun.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hey Jim, good to hear from you.

I've been wondering if you had fallen off the edge of the earth. I know, people say the earth has no edge, but I figure if it has one, you'll find it!

If you get the job wiring the Connersville Hilton, let me know.

Bill

Jim E

Donation Time
Cars and Coffee! wow is a really great way to say hello to a guy! thanks looking forward to it.

Bill if I found it would probably cut myself on it and then fall over!

So far the way I get scheduled is... phone rings... "You need to be [filling the blank] by [fill in the blank].

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Never know but we are doing the Laquinta chain and they are all over so it is more than possible. Also have a site coming up in Boulder [sp?] AZ not sure exactly where that is in AZ or when we are doing it but I am getting around a bit.

Boulder City is in Nevada and about 270 miles from me. Let me know if you get that way. I drove to and from Vegas in a day earlier this month, so with some warning, we could grab lunch.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Good to hear from you Jim. Haven't seen that "Vader" avitar on a post in a while. Hope all is going well.

Jim E

Donation Time
Doing well new job is intersting, been a long time since I had a "real" job with benefites and such. They seem to be hard to come by in these times. Was doing contract work, read 1099ed and driving all over heck and gone, this job is much better all around and I like it! Have not had my Alpine out in a long time actually tried to start it last time I was home and the battery is dead as a door nail. Plus with the roll bar I cannot get the battery out without drilling the revits on the battery box door. Have to take care off that when I get home later this month. Really miss driving it.

Jim E

Donation Time
Boulder City is in Nevada and about 270 miles from me. Let me know if you get that way. I drove to and from Vegas in a day earlier this month, so with some warning, we could grab lunch.

My mistake the hotel is called Boulders or some such and is in Carefree AZ.. or so I am told. Perhaps this makes sense..

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey Jim,
Our local show is next weekend. I hope you will be home and can make it! We will have a great Sunbeam crowd it appears.

Cheers,
Todd

Jim E

Donation Time
Hi Todd,
Just not going to happen, no way I will get out of here that soon.. wish I could.
regards Jim

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
My mistake the hotel is called Boulders or some such and is in Carefree AZ.. or so I am told. Perhaps this makes sense..

Jim,

That's here in the county. Opposite corner from me. Perfect. I'll pm you with my contact info and maybe Jim D and I can come by and visit. Or you can come down this way.