• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Heater Control Switch Knobs

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Got a bag of repop ones Paul S. had made. I/we turned CAT parts on to them. Buy a set to have for when they fall off and then disappear as a spare. I put these up before , but now they should go for 20 bucks sent with a self addressed stamped envelope.
The only difference is these don't have the hole for the roll pin, which you don't need to see anyway :)

Knightowl61

Gold Level Sponsor
hmmm, I just looked at a series IV (next project) and it has the round screw-on knob/shaft. I put simular ones from a series II in and the throw is longer than the slip-on type shaft which makes the slide only go 3/4s of the way opening the off/car/screen side. Didn't get to the temp side yet.
I have several early styles and one set with the slip-on shorter throw type. What type is correct for a series III?

alpine_64

Donation Time
The screw on ends were used on the cars with the integrated push/pull blower swicth. This goes into early SIV and Tiger production.
Once the blower became a toggle flick swicth the levers got longer and had the black knobs

Rootes 66

Donation Time
If Warren is selling on behalf of the club I advocate you buy from him, our clubs need all the support there is
Pete