• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Heater control bezel wrap

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
Have a number of vinyl wraps for the heater control bezel. Had a local sign company make some up, as a number of them was no more expensive than just doing one for my needs. Can ship anywhere in Canada or U.S. Will send out 2 in in cardboard lined envelope for $15 mailing included.
Will need trimming at the lever openings, type is an off white to replicate the age patina of the lettering.
Photos attached.
Thanks Bob

Attachments

• IMG_3047.JPG
    IMG_3047.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3046.JPG
    IMG_3046.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3050.JPG
    IMG_3050.JPG
    843.8 KB · Views: 51

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
Thanks for all the PM's and orders. have shipped out 6 sets of 2 so far. Still have a few left, if interested send me a PM.
Bob

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
I got the decals in today
I will report back after I attempt installation. Thanks Bob. I always like using parts obtained from club members when I can.

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
So I stuck one of the decals on my bezel tonight. It looks better in person than in this quick pic. It isn't bubbled up on the left side like it looks.20230328_220841.jpg

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
Thanks for the pic. Love the dash. currently installing the wood dash I made up. Lots to contend with fit wise as I had it too thick to start with. But it's OK now. worst part: laying out on my back with my head and arms under the dash, then trying to gat back out.
cheers, Bob